2.12.07

Let mi flap through my NYP handbook. lol!

22 nov Thurs
Bio test. I got a D. haiz. Still the same. No improvement. What to do. hhahah. Pass jiu hao la.


23 nov fri
went K box with ITPY.JZ.KT.JQ.HY.Kev. See who holding e mic. ya. the person who sing e MOST!! LOL!
Quite funni la act. I didnt know that "tian tian ye ye" can sing till so funni. LOL!






24 nov Sat
YI JUN'S B'DAE!!!

Whole group of us went orchard. stay till the next morning. Everyone was tired. But i tink we have fun la. hahah. Hope tt jun like his BOXERS!! lol!



28 nov wed

Nursing lab theory test was quite ok. I can do. Hope that it turn out to be gd.



29 nov thurs
Watch TATTOOIST!! and PARTY WORLD with ALVIN!!
HA HA HA!! JH!! dun look down on mi anymore ya. haha. Thanks! :)
Shiok ar!!


30 nov fri

OMG!! Finalli i see HUNKS in our school!! LOL!! hahaha. So handsome la. I saw him b4. Ytd at cine. and todae at auditorium. Woo!! DB HUNKS! lol!! K. Guess wat. I'm seleted for the student mentorship!! AHHHH!!! Jump high high!! lol! can go camp leh!! YEAH!! Cant wait.
Ho ying. No sad ya! JIAYOU!! Dun give up easily!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home