13.10.07





LOL!


Jon. i got help u carry ur present!! LOL!

This is yi jie. my BEST BUDDY!!


Way back to wed. IT's JONATHAN's 18th BIRTHDAY!!! And we celebrated at pizza hut. :) kkk. And i'm gotten sae tis funny thing. LOL!! Firstly i ordered tis pasta. after tt mali realise that it was nt e one i ordered. so we CHANGED!! so. my pasta came, with few prawns added. and its so NOT NICE LA!! i ate half of it only. U know when ppl are not interested in their food anymore, they will used their fork or wat to stir here n there rite. ya. thats wat i did. ANd guess what i saw? "HAIR!!" What is this stupid hair doing in my dish la. Fuck! LOL! I'm just so suay la! What to do when u got this problem? Jus find TIFF!! LOL!! so there she go. :)
Tiff: " longzhen u confirm this is hair hor?"
LZ: "ya ya!! *laugh"
Tiff: "k!"
Tiff: "hand up. excuese me. I want to see your manager."
Waiter: "ok"
Manager came.
Tiff: "excuese me. there hair in my pasta.
Manager: "ermz. ok. so do u wan mi to prepare a new one for u?"
Tiff: "no. i dun feel like eating anymore. can u just dun charge this plate? it's too disgusting!!"
Manager agreed. and. FREE i go!!!! hahhaha.. Thank to tiff. :) The food really sucks!!
After dinner we took many many PICTURES!! Den went bowling!! hahah. Den LONGKANG toned at MK'S HOUSE!! so 幸福. hahha.
Embarrass thing did happen also. LOL!
K. den oso dunno why am i so IN LOVE WITH MY LEGS on that day! LOL! so funny la. hahahh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home