2.10.07

Ytd, went out with teng, zhi, py to raffles place! :)
k. slack! Drink! Chat! Psp! Cookies! Everything turn out to be great. Not as bad as what i think. hahaha.. PY!!! u watch out ar!! I BOX U AR!! ARSE! K, Thing turned bad when i enter my house lift. This indian man went in with me. My mp3 is stuck to my ear. but i still can hear what he say.
Firstly i look at him. he point 6 fingers to mi. k. den obviously is 6th floor rite. Den i press 6 la. after tt i press mine. 10. Den he go press 10 oso.
I look at him.
He look at mi and say, " u oso live at 10 floor ar?"
LongKang, faking a smile, " Ha Ha Ha" TURN away. and look at e lift button.
He contiune. talk talk talk. I tink at tt moment i abit scare liao. So what he sae. nv go inside. lol!
Can he jus stop talking. Can e door jus OPEN IMEDIATELY!!
YES. I'm timid. And i swear I'm not going to take e same lift with stranger ANYMORE!! NO MORE!! NEVER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home