27.10.07


Jus view through my friendster msg. OMG!! alot la. I didnt know that so many ppl leave msgs for mi. Ya. Is ppl who i dunno. ya. Mths have past. so sorry. haha. and i'm oso shock to see the conversation we use to have in oct 06. :) Its so funny la. LOL! I really miss those daes. I think that should be the happiest moment bah. :)

k, Mi, ying, jie and yu. we went to work at chinatown!! hahah. Ermz. its some kind like telemarketing. Jus simply call ppl and complete a survey. And 1 survey cost $2.50. Sound easy? like can earn alot rite? But u are wrong. It's not as easy as u tink. Whenever u make a call. U beta pray hard that u will get a kindsoul. Cos some ppl are realli bad. They can even scold u la. Say where did u get my no frm? I'm not interested in doing this kind of survey, pls dun call again. And the worst tink is. U got to sae. "oh. i'm so sorry. So sorri to trouble u." And they jus hang up before u have complete ur sentence. Waolao. Feel so what la. This discourage mi frm calling others. Tis often happen on CHINESE!! But not to Malay. Malay are so kind and good and so cooperate la. Tml if i see list of malays. I will snatch and do! hahahaha.. Ying, jie, yu!! WAHAHAHAH!!! LOL!!

Thurs:5 Fri:10 sat:8 Sun:?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home