28.10.07

OHHH!! Finally. SUNDAY is over!! hahah. Work is over. We do not need to make calls anymore. LOL! Work till 3pm. and i completed 3 surveys ONLY!! haha. AND of cos, all 3 is from MALAYS!!! I tink i got to improve on my english. Cos theres lots of name which i dunno how to PRONOUNS!!!! OMG!! Shame shame!! LOL!
Fucking Toothache!! :(
Anw, todae was my first day of elective. Guess whats my elective? HO HO HO!! PROFESSIONAL IMAGE AND ETIQUETTE
Okok. I noe I KNOW. It hard to believe rite? Dun worri. i will try to work hard on it. LOL! Yes, i know. How can long zhen have those image on her rite? Paste it on her it will oso drop off. lol! All my friend oso tink so. pork oso say that i'll need more time in mastering it. Lol! I oso tink so. lol! When asking me to speak properly la. My body language la. Walk hao hao la.( as in put a bk on ur head and practise walking.) I tink all tis is killing mi!!! hahaha!! I tink i will realli need to take more time den others, to masters the PROFESSIONAL IMAGE! hahaha.. So. Stay tune for tt dae ya! I know i will succeed :)
Anw. e elective was fun. Next lesson we jus need to eat and introduce ourself. Thats all. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home