10.2.08

Suddenly feel like blogging. haha. Ya. It back alive again. Just for ONCE? I think.

Kk. tomorrow got dance. Feel kind of tired when i hear the word "DANCE". Haiz. I think is because i'm a lousy dancer. Slow learner. Stupid. Stiff. Not independent. Place is far. And WHATEVER! What to do. I think this is JUST ME. But i'm not going to care about this anymore. I got to stand up and hack care of everything. Laugh? Who cares? At least i know that this time i got to really put in effort in it. I really must. I dont want to be the xiao bing. LOL! Heng still got pork, kel and alicia.

NEW YEAR NEW YEAR NEW YEAR! ! It far too bored for me. Haiyo! I just want to watch some movies. Thats all. All ur fault la ARSE HOLE!! Now no dinner liao la. Maggi again! TSK!
我告诉自己如果你沒有女朋友我一定会喜欢你. :)



MYINT MYAT!




I'm glad to have u ppl.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home