15.2.08

Ok reader. I'm going to talk about my wonderful VALENTINE!!!
Who say single cannot have valentine? I had a wonderful one. :) This is the happiest valentine i ever had.
Got a date with THEO! We watched movie. "AH LONG AH LONG." So funny. hahaha!! We had "FISH N CO" too!! hehe!!
Erm.. can i have the balloon? LOL!
After that THEO bought me FLOWERS!!! OMG OMG!! This is the first time i got flowers leh!!! HA HA HA!!
Who say girls dont like flowers??
Now i LOVE FLOWERS!! hahahah!! And i love THEO toO!! touch? LOL!!
THANKS THEO!! I had a WONDERFUL VALENTINE from/with U!!!!
It simple and beautiful
I know its for mi. LOL!
After that mk. Jon. Jie. wx. dar came!!! hehe!! And mk got flowers from them too!!



Happy. happi!!!



And lastly. not forgetting!! JIA YU!!! Thanks for ur MUFFINS!! hehehe!!!


HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home