24.1.10

upS and downS!

ok! i'm just so in love with laura's blog. Her post. So damn funny la can! hahah! I really miss u la! U this arse! Say will meet. Now 2010 liao! Meet till where huh!! Nevermind, i forgive you!
ok.
Next week is week 8 lor. So fast right. Still got 4 more weeks to end my PRCP. Actually i'm quite happy, is like PRCP make me so no life la, seriously! so faster end it and i can enjoy my life. But in another view, i feel quite sad that PRCP is ending soon. Which means i cant work with the staffs, doctor, auntie, friends and CI. Sometime they do make my day. I love working with them.

Everyday help us correct our reports de staff nurse.
Everyday help us take para, change diaper, feed patients de EN.
Everyday being so lazy to sign the consent/ results de doctors.
Everyday calling me "longzheenn" de malay auntie.
Everyday write report with me/ making fun of me de friend.
Everyday teaching us, helping us in our skills and everything de CI.

All this, making me dont feel like leaving the ward.
Ok, nevermind. If i cannot be an A&E nurse, i will go and be a geron nurse! hahah!

Anyway, i cant wait for my hongkong trip with BF!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home