28.10.08

Today School was great. Actually 5pm den release. But it change to 1pm!! SHIOKSHIOK!!! Have dinner with love before he go back to camp! haha!!
HAHA!! Sorry pork, couldnt have lunch with u. some other time k? LOL! I WANT TO SEE UR PINK PINK NAILS leh.


25 oct 08

(ok, i force him to do tt. LOL!)
Love came over to my house and help me paint my ROOM!!! IN YELLOW!! BRIGHT COLOUR, HAPPY COLOUR!!!
Thanks for all the hard work honey!! :)
After that we went for bowling again!! Next day we went to watch THE COFFIN! Erm.. Not a really nice movie.
Yesterday, we watched HIG SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!! WOOHOO!!! Nice!! I LIKE!!! SONG. DANCE. BB. LOVE. BEST!


24 OCT 08

Love and his company, as in army. hahha. Went to WWW!! After that meet him at EHUB for dinner!! Botak everywhere! haha!!
Play acrade AGAIN!! This time we get to see SUPERSTAR!! Talk talk chat chat!!
BOWLING AGAIN!!! with kor and jie PLUS Love's botak friends!! :)
This wk book out for 4 days! SHIOK!!

21 OCT 08
School ended at 1pm. RUSH!!!!!
Off we went to CITY SQUARE, at MALAYSIA JB!! hahah!!
first time visiting that place with friends!! Feel so good!! LOL!!
We have fun over there. And we did buy alot of things!! hahah. ER!! i think me and cheryl onli la. hahah!!



19 OCT 08
We celebrated JING YING's B'dae at KBOX!! ok. I tell u what. the room is damn big la!! I went to kbox for so many time i had nv go into such a big KTV room before!! hahah!!! I'm happy, excited, high!! hahah!! so we sing from 9pm to 2am.

I really love to sing!!!


HAving some fun in the toilet!! hahah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home